Molal Boiling-Point Elevation constant (Kb) for Triethlene Glycol (TEG)

Hai,

I am doing this project on boiling point elevation of a mixture. Could anyone here help me with this problem. I tried to google it but it came out with only (Kb) for water. Does anyone here knows (Kb) for Triethylene Glycol (TEG)?

Thanks and cheers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, You can use your Nokia phone as a remote control & mouse. Download "Nokia_Wireless_Presenter" for computer & mobile. you need Bluetooth for connectivity. Install .exe file on your...
Hi everyone, I'm working on load distribution of what to be put on a platform. The platform will be rotated by the wheels placed at the circumference of the platform....
Hey Big_K, I was just thinking,why not add a sticky in each forum,which contains the best threads of that particular forum,this will help others to find best threads and also...
Design an manufacturing is an important topic for every mechanical engineering student. Lecture Series on "Design and Manufacturing" Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT...
The concept of Design For Strength - Explained. Lecture Series on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and...