Modular Open Hardware Era : How You See Future Of Electronics Devices ?

I am following Phonebloks : Watch The Video. from very long time. The most exciting project of this decade! [HASHTAG]#personalopinion[/HASHTAG]
On 14th April in ATAP, Google will announce MDK (Modular Development Kit) to attract OEM to develop Modular phones. Interesting isn't it ? I never thought development of modulo-endoskeleton based devices will progress this fast!
(This means more start-ups, more innovation, more demand of ASIC designers & Embedded systems engineers! 😉 )

This thread, is simply for discussion on how you see future of Electronics devices ? What after Modular Smartphones ?
Modular laptops ? Modular tablets ? Modular Gaming Consoles ?
Share anything that's in your mind regarding Modular devices.Anything!

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Abhishek Rawal
    This thread, is simply for discussion on how you see future of Electronics devices ?

here's some good news for Electronics People.

Indian Government has approved setting up Two Semiconductor Wafer fabrication manufacturing facilities better known as FAB Units near Yamuna Expressway, Noida & Prantij , Gujarat.

Check This Out #-Link-Snipped-#

Pool of Opportunity Coming Soon.... Stay Tuned 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ajay Nahate and Barun Gupta two electrical engineering professors from University of Utah found a new way to carry information using lights in metals. For this they used an inexpensive...
Do you know history of Power button ? ​ The power button symbol found on every computer has a history steeped in code. The symbol is actually a 1 imposed...
Hii all I am facing problems in debugging codes for image compression using SPIHT algorithm in MATLAB. Can anybody help? Its urgent! Please reply for the codes. Thanks in advance.
Respected Members of the forum : I request your expert opinion on the home we are building in India. It is G+4 building, to be built in Udaipur (Seismic Zone...
Samsung has quietly tiptoed in the music streaming service market with the launch of Milk Music app. Currently the app is available on Google Play and it works on Samsung...