MODERN MACHINE SHOP 2012 at Greater Noida on Apr 5, 2012

It's a single-stop-shop for the field of metal working machinery, low cost automation, material handling and quality control systems and equipment. The event is scheduled for April 5-8, 2012, at the India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, and will be the perfect place to create new networks and start new partnerships with other major players in the industry..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have installed Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 in my system, windows 7 64 bit. when i open the application within few seconds it gives a notification and stops working.. i have...
Hello there, kindly fill this form if want to join the CE chess tournament. Entry Form Real Time Correspondence Chess Swiss System Round-Robin Double-Round Robin : Similar to round-robin but...
i'm a 4th sem computer science student, already looking forward for my internship at the end of my semester. please give me name and more essential information of companies/firms which...
IOCL is recruiting 225 engineering graduates through GATE 2012. I am a B.Tech (I.T) and i am applying for this too. I want to know will i be able to...
After the initial leak, it now looks like Samsung has began offering the official Android 4.0.3 update to all the Samsung Galaxy S2 devices all over the world. Why not...