Mock Test for GATE 2011 Online Exam

Now candidates appearing for GATE 2011 Online Exam can have a practice session by undergoing a 'mocktest' in the applicable paper.

The instructions for downloading the applicable mock test are given on their website.

Check this for details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Post your opinion about the mock test through the following comments.

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    AbraKaDabra
    Now candidates appearing for GATE 2011 Online Exam can have a practice session by undergoing a 'mocktest' in the applicable paper.

The instructions for downloading the applicable mock test are given on their website.

Check this for details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Post your opinion about the mock test through the following comments.
    They are available only for those 4 trades for whom Gate conducts online exam option
    AE [Aerospace Engineering]
    GG [Geology and Geophysics]
    MN [Mining Engineering]
    TF [Textile Engineering and Fibre Science]

Am I wrong ? 😕
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No, you are right sookie. It's for those 4 trades.
    (Sorry, I forgot to mention that.)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VoiCE covers the device briefly - Droid Bionic Tech Specs | Overview - CrazyEngineers
How do i convert mechanical energy (which is not in regular intervals, downward thrust) to electrical energy? Can anyone suggest me some ideas.
I wish to know what our CEans think about the type of wrist watch is better choice for exams. I preferred analog watches because the the hands would give me...
CEans, CrazyEngineers has associated with GES 2011 by IIT Kharagpur. From the organizers:- Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur will be hosting its annual flagship event, Global Entrepreneurship Summit ’11 (GES) between...
hey guys, m doing a project on face recognition using wavelet transform. i need some help on how to go about it. right now m trying to write a proposal,...