Mobile OS and Plat form

What is the difference between mobile OS and PlatForm? Which is the plat form used by nokia N series phones? Please reply me.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    To the best of my knowledge they both are the same.
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Yeah both mobile Operating system and mobile platform are one and the same. It is basically a operating system for controlling mobile devices. Regarding nokia N series phones, previously they were using Symbian OS and now they have changed to Meego i think. Correct me if i am wrong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone!!!!I'm maraia flor ,a civil engineering student from Philippines. This is a really great site to all engineers!!!! I'm looking forward of broadening my knowledge by the help of...
Can somebody help me about this question? 😀It's an assignment given to us this Christmas vacation. Here is the question: The tank is fabricated from 1/4 in. steel plate. Calculate...
hey guys checkout google's logo today, its very nice
i had noted a problem in my friends laptop actually he called to me to check that problem is he is using os as xp professional sp3 he told that...
A great idea starts in a great mind. However the successful execution of this idea takes a lot of people – and managing so many people in turn takes just...