Mobile operated & Bluetooth enabled video games

Dear CEans,

Via open source Mobile OS ( Android) and normal Bluetooth dongle ( A2DP- protocol ), can we develope a video game application in which game can be played on any LCD with external speakers ? Game Control should be done by BT supported Mobile phone.
Selected games should be stored in a device with Bluetooth dongle which will send video signal to LCD and audio signal to speakers.

😒

Replies

• dheerajkvs
    dheerajkvs
    It is a good idea but requires a lot of brainstorming!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need your suggestion to what project will i will make using a simple and cheap transistor....... simple and cheap but interesting!!!! any proposal is highly welcome and appreciated...thanks😐
Hello I have developed a HTML Page and using Javascript ,i m capturing an image from Webcam.Problem is that when we open more tahn one instance of Page ,it flickers.single...
I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but Metallica is coming to Gurgaon! The concert is on 28 October. Venue is Leisure Valley, Sector 29, Gurgaon....
hey hi... I m in final year of electrical engg, can anybody plz suggest some project topics based on power systems, protection, or maintainance!!
Hello friend's I have developed a small software which provide the facility to the user to send email using gmail account.But the problem is that most of the sended email...