CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 17, 2008

Re: Hi friends

Hi Keerthy
    Welcome to CE
    Nice introduction, could have helped if you had added a bit more about yourself.
    Patty
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberMay 17, 2008

Re: Hi friends

welcome to ce..
    Cancel
  • arti_mishra

MemberJul 27, 2008

plz send me some more information related 2 my final year project on controlling home appliance through mobile or computer
    Cancel
  • AdineWat

MemberApr 15, 2009

Interconnecting home and mobile networks to enable the control of consumer electronics devices (TV, VCR, camera, CD speller, radio, etc.), connected in a home network, from a remote mobile device like a mobile phone or a Web pad. Typical applications are: remote mobile programming of VCR (video cassette recorder), remote mobile control of heating thermostats, remote mobile monitoring of security cameras, etc. This called #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and there are many ways in which you can introduce this into your home and office. Does this help?#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • samuelcdanny

MemberMar 8, 2010

Hi
    Once visit these sites...here you can find something more info about your project...

iisit.org/Vol6/IISITv6p887-894Khiyal592.pdf
    ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/30/27133/01205464.pdf?arnumber=1205464 -
    portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1361492.1361538
    sersc.org/journals/IJSH/.../IJSH-Vol.2-No.3%20-%203.pdf
    springerlink.com/index/YACWA5WCNXALAQX4.pdf

Hope this info will useful to you ..
    All the best ...

<a href="https://www.e-tradecounter.co.uk/p-157-monterey-electric-panel-heater.aspx" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Dimplex Monterey Electric Panel Heater - E Trade Counter</a>
    Cancel
  • sumith123

MemberJun 24, 2010

keerthy
    i need some help.
    we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances".
    ineed some information about it
    plzzzzzzzzzz
    help me
    😎😎😎
    may be you do it with using sms or by call ...(need a password or identical phone number)
    Cancel
  • jossiegas5

MemberAug 23, 2010

On today's generation, we really use a remote control appliances. And Apple makes a great mobile interface too, but they’re far too elitist to integrate their precious iPhones with common household appliances. Nokia’s combination of interface expertise and collaborative ethics could provide the missing key to the house of the future.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register