mobile applications

artj91
@artj91-Sa1gV3 โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

I'm a B.E computer student. I'm planning to develop mobile app as my final year project...will it do?
do you have any better ideas...please suggest some innovative ideas
๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 2, 2011

    artj91I'm a B.E computer student. I'm planning to develop mobile app as my final year project...will it do?
    do you have any better ideas...please suggest some innovative ideas
    ๐Ÿ˜•

    That's actually a good idea. What type of mobile app are you planning to develop?

  • artj91

    @artj91-Sa1gV3 • Aug 2, 2011

    i m thinking of developing an application similar to mIndicator....like using this u can search addresses of various places like for ex by clicking on hotels you'll be asked to enter a location on doing this all of the hotels in that specified location will b displayed.....

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Aug 3, 2011

    check this: #-Link-Snipped-#

    #-Link-Snipped-#