mobile applications

I'm a B.E computer student. I'm planning to develop mobile app as my final year project...will it do?
do you have any better ideas...please suggest some innovative ideas
😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    artj91
    I'm a B.E computer student. I'm planning to develop mobile app as my final year project...will it do?
    do you have any better ideas...please suggest some innovative ideas
    😕
    That's actually a good idea. What type of mobile app are you planning to develop?
  • artj91
    artj91
    i m thinking of developing an application similar to mIndicator....like using this u can search addresses of various places like for ex by clicking on hotels you'll be asked to enter a location on doing this all of the hotels in that specified location will b displayed.....
  • Reya
    Reya
    check this: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii , i did my summer training at railway workshop . Now i want a project report . Can anyone please help me . Anything regarding maintenance or poh of...
What are the uses of website design? please help
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word...
hi i m a student of computer engineering ..i need help in my minor project plz help...
A1. Generation and Ordering in a 2D Array Dynamically allocate a 2D integer array A of size nXn (n is in the power of 2). Fill A with random integers...