Mistake in entering 10th standard marks in my Application Form

I made an error in entering my 10th standard marks. I overlooked my additional subject marks & thus entered the standard percentage i.e. 87% , instead of actual percentage i.e 77%. I am eligible in both ways anyway.
I already appeared in all the 3 rounds in latest off-campus drive held in TCS Office , Gitanjali-Park, Newtown, Kolkata on 16th December at 9 AM.
My results are awaited & now I am really worried now whether it will create a problem in my future career if I get selected anyhow. Please help me out

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In yet another update for Facebook for iOS, the app now joins Tumblr to support the feature of ‘Live Photos’. With new edition of the latest iPhones, like 6s and...
Event Name: Pragyan Organised by: Pragyan In Trichy, Tamil Nadu Event Dates - Feb 25, 2016 at 12:00 AM to Feb 28, 2016 at 12:00 AM Venue Address: NIT-Trichy, trichy,...
Which is best for 3d games?? 1.Frostbite 3 2.CryEngine 3 3. Source 2 4. Unity 5 5. Unreal Engine 4
Lucas Ngoo was born and brought in Malaysia. His dad is an electrical engineer and Mum is an Accountant. He came to Singapore in 2008 for pursuing his degree in...
Three dimensional scanning can potentially change the applications of archaeology, architecture, sculpture, fashion, virtual training, security control, environment and what not. Even after having such a wide scope, 3D scanning...