mini projet for instrumentation

hi everyone.......im 3r year applied electronics and instumentation (aei) student .i need 2 do a mini project dis year,so cn u guyz plz help me wid ideas bot d topics i shld choose..plz

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]RoboGames’11[/FONT][FONT="] The Annual Robotics Competition in Techkriti, IIT Kanpur[/FONT]​ [FONT="] RoboGames is the platform where you can prove that your proficiency and experience in building robots is unparalleled in the...
FEED WATER PUMP HYDRAULIC COUPLING Eighty Percentage 80% of thermal power plants has boiler feed pump , that takes the water from the feedwater system ( from the DA) and...
hi guys...please can anyone please direct me on how to connect and use the following :true RMS multimeter,function generator, variable resistor,oscilloscope to measure, compare and determine which is better between...
Chandigarh Group of Colleges take this opportunity to invite all the institutes of India for a joint campus placement drive by Oracle Financial Services Software Limited. on 7thJan 2011 &...
While designing a building using ETAB 9.5, I have observe that the reinforcment requirement in some (not all) column,particularly at outer side,are more at First floor than at Ground floor....