Mini projects in VB

Suggest me some non-conventional, uncommon topics 4 a mini proj. in VB (with oracle and SQL) for the subject Information Systems Design Lab...... plz suggest in context to the subject....... something which seems appropriate

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Grundig Digta 7 Premium BT voice recorder is a bluetooth recorder that can connect to bluetooth enabled devices in its surroundings to share the audio files it's recorded. Clearly, the...
Hi Guys, Lets start discussing about math and quantitative problems. Please post all your math related problems and get it solved by our Crazyengineers 😀 You can also learn the...
Hello everybody... I am planning to take GRE revised test. Can someone provide me the practice questions for Data Interpretation ? Also can someone provide me the pdf of big...
HI...........CRAzy EnGiNeERS.......woo love the name...! hm.....seems to be an interesting place thus,decided to join........😀😁
1. Today Wegener's theory is (i)____ ; however, he died an outsider treated with (ii)____ by the scientific establishment. Blank (i) A. unsupported B. unchallenged C. undervalued Blank (ii) D....