Mini Project such as Fire Alarm Suggestions

im earnest,
i have decide to do a mini project.but im nt aware of the topic...i need suggestions which must be easy to present.fire alarm is my suggestion,wat u think?..but i dnt know how to do it..

Replies

• limestone7000
    limestone7000
    mini-projects with the help of sensors r very subtle,
    go little deeper,

how abt amplifying stuff?

i did my mini-project on "Headphone Amplifier"
    it involved op-amp, transistors, and load resistors, transformer, diode bridge, voltage regualator, etc.
    this was good becoz i got to learn a lot about the listed items,
    but in sensor projects, u don't get to learn much!

here's the link--
    Headphone Amplifier - RED - Page30
    :sshhh:

if it looks too hi-fi, u can directly gived dc supply of +15v and -15v and skip the regulation process[the lower circuit]

if u can do this, u can do any of those simple sensor[fire alarm, water alarm,etc.] mini-projects...😁

gd luck

!!~keddie~!!
    😎
  • earnestrapheal
    earnestrapheal
    thanks for the suggestion ,but its too heavy for me im a starter....can u give guidens for the fire or water alarm...πŸ˜•
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    go to this site--

#-Link-Snipped-#

there're lots of options for u to start with [especially for beginners]
    😎
  • saabhinav
    saabhinav
    I am in 2nd yr and need not to submit any project but still i want to be involved in doing such activities.what should i do...?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m in 4th sem Electronics and Communications engg. in india k all i need is, some suggestions on Op-amp projects if u got any ideas throw 'em on meπŸ˜›,
Is there anyone here good at finding recurrence formulas in algorithm design? Or with a good grasp of a logarithmic series like: a[sub]n[/sub] = a[sub]n-1[/sub] + a[sub]n-2[/sub]? Like how a...
I need some helps and some suggestion regarding to this task. The objective of the task are: 1. To design and build an autonomous mobile robot that will collect one...
Here's a point of view which is worth considering if you are considering foray into the world of Entrepreneurship. Think about it. As an employee, your agenda is set by...
hi , i need serious help in robotics.I actually decided to make simple line following robot with the help of the basic photodiodes and ir lights.<>. actually i...