CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@navya • 23 Mar, 2008
I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So i request you to help me out to get best result in my col.
@Sunu • 23 Mar, 2008
navya
I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So i request you to help me out to get best result in my col.
Hi,
You can try for any of these two topics whichever you feel is suitable and convinient.

Voice Mail Systems
Computer Telephony Integration
@saikrishna • 27 Mar, 2008 hi need to make a mini project .first i need a list of which project to select.i belong to computer science
@nidhin123 • 04 Apr, 2008 hi i m a ec student and i want help in my minor project
@Kaustubh Katdare • 04 Apr, 2008 Did you take a look here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...eas-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a.html
@ajmer • 28 Aug, 2008 i am also an ece student. i want an idea for minor project. plz give me some ideas..
@tomsonmt • 04 Sep, 2008 i want one mini project in .net
@niraj.kumar • 04 Sep, 2008 make a chat server .... or you can work on web application on .NET .
As mentioned above by "BIG" you can select the project idea from there also
@Prabhavathi • 17 Jun, 2009
navya
which type of help you need?...
@Prabhavathi • 17 Jun, 2009
Prabhavathi
which type of help you need?...
Hi this is Prabha I need some idea about neural networks...
@akil.blood3 • 21 Jun, 2009 hello..i'm now lost when find the topic 4 my final project to graduate in degree.i'm taking computer science major in com.networks and security...
could u plz help me...i'm thinking about using java or pyhton...what do you suggest?:sshhh:
@wolverene • 21 Jun, 2009 normally mini projects are selected on small and intreasting topics......
some of the mini projects i have to suggest is
1.office asst with some thing like calender,reminder,clock.....
2.this one is little more hard))-->character recognition software....!!
then more i am, a computer student...i did this in c++,the first one....
@wolverene • 21 Jun, 2009 helo akil..

why dont you think about doing some thing in AI??artificial inteligence??
@sumith123 • 15 Jun, 2010
wolverene
helo akil..

why dont you think about doing some thing in AI??artificial inteligence??
artificial inteligence is great but need more normal intelligence to do that
@lokeshm1491 • 30 Aug, 2011 hi this is lokesh.
i need list of mini projects in ECE with in 2 days......can any one help me plz.......
4.5k views

Related Posts

@vrmanime · Jul 23, 2009

I would like do a mini projects in robotics with low cost... Can any one suggest me....
9.5k views

@Adityashirke · Jul 17, 2012

Can Electronics and Telecommunication engineer (B.E.) give GATE exam in Computer Science? Also, is vice-versa applicable?
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 18, 2013

Skype has now arrived in an updated version on Windows 8.1, which makes sure that it keeps up with the latest Windows multitasking features. Those who download the new Skype...
9.8k views

@Ashish Nanda · May 11, 2016

Jose Carlos Rubio and his team of researchers from Michoacan’s University of San Nicolas Hidalgo (UMSNH) in Mexico has come up with the world’s first glow-in-the-dark cement after 9 years...
6k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 27, 2013

Nokia India has revealed on its website that the company's new flagship phone Lumia 925 is 'coming soon'. Unveiled earlier this month, Nokia Lumia 925 is the smartphone with the...
9.2k views