Mini project by next week - ECE first year - Help needed

I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So i request you to help me out to get best result in my col.

Replies

• Sunu
    Sunu
    navya
    I need to make a mini project by next week.I belong to ECE and studying first year,and need some help to do that.I am given a max of 10 components.So i request you to help me out to get best result in my col.
    Hi,
    You can try for any of these two topics whichever you feel is suitable and convinient.

Voice Mail Systems
    Computer Telephony Integration
  • saikrishna
    saikrishna
    hi need to make a mini project .first i need a list of which project to select.i belong to computer science
  • nidhin123
    nidhin123
    hi i m a ec student and i want help in my minor project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did you take a look here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ajmer
    ajmer
    i am also an ece student. i want an idea for minor project. plz give me some ideas..
  • tomsonmt
    tomsonmt
    i want one mini project in .net
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    make a chat server .... or you can work on web application on .NET .
    As mentioned above by "BIG" you can select the project idea from there also
  • Prabhavathi
    Prabhavathi
    navya
    which type of help you need?...
  • Prabhavathi
    Prabhavathi
    Prabhavathi
    which type of help you need?...
    Hi this is Prabha I need some idea about neural networks...
  • akil.blood3
    akil.blood3
    hello..i'm now lost when find the topic 4 my final project to graduate in degree.i'm taking computer science major in com.networks and security...
    could u plz help me...i'm thinking about using java or pyhton...what do you suggest?:sshhh:
  • wolverene
    wolverene
    normally mini projects are selected on small and intreasting topics......
    some of the mini projects i have to suggest is
    1.office asst with some thing like calender,reminder,clock.....
    2.this one is little more hard))-->character recognition software....!!
    then more i am, a computer student...i did this in c++,the first one....
  • wolverene
    wolverene
    helo akil..

why dont you think about doing some thing in AI??artificial inteligence??
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    wolverene
    helo akil..

why dont you think about doing some thing in AI??artificial inteligence??
    artificial inteligence is great but need more normal intelligence to do that
  • lokeshm1491
    lokeshm1491
    hi this is lokesh.
    i need list of mini projects in ECE with in 2 days......can any one help me plz.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, I am yet another crazy engineer joining dis group... I m yami doing my 3rd year cse.... let us all discover things together and we l try to...
Quick Check on IELTS Exams IELTS : International English Language Testing System. [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : IELTS is adminstered by University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate (UCLES), British...
GMAT GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : ETS (Educational Testing Service) REQUIRED FOR : Admission into a MBA Program. WEBSITE : www.gmac.com, www.mba.com or...
GMAT Exam Success in Only 4 Steps is a potent GMAT study tool. Test takers can learn effective problem-solving strategies tailored to each type of math and verbal question found...
Hack a Day Hack-a-day is a website for those of you who love to break, make or fix things and see whats inside them. Its not just the companies that...