MindTree Selection Procedure

MindTree company when coming to hire students from campus, goes through a selection procedure where aptitude paper test is the first round.

In MindTree aptitude test paper, logical reasoning is given a lot of importance. In Quants, the questions in the paper are mostly based on Percentage, Profit Loss, Allegation and Mixtures, Time and Work etc.

There is also a section of English where there are questions on Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension and Letter Writing.

Technical Section consists of questions on C Language and Operating System mostly.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can't understand what it exactly means. Please explain it properly if possible.
I want to see this post here soon why is it still taking so long to show up
If you are looking for steps to cut any regular SIM card to nano SIM card for the upcoming iPhone 5, you're looking at the right page. Before I write...
General Atomics, San Diego, California is aiming to turn nuclear power on its head. Running turbines running on Helium at 865 C, double the light water reactors now in use,...
Intelligent head lamps are designed to respond to reflections from snow or rain to minimise glare and blinding of drivers. How useful these are remains to be seen. https://www.designnews.com/document....84,industry_auto,aid_247143&dfpLayout=article