Mid Cap Tips, Fourth Comming Ipo's, Multibaggers

3sharetips . com invites you in the field of Small Value Stocks and High Returns. Our main goal is to give you high returns on your small investments. You will be able to see newsletter every Sunday by using username and password provided by us to our subscribers. If you will make payment through credit card, then you will get username and password within 24 hours, otherwise after credit of your cheque to our account. We will recommend 6 stocks every week.

* Value of 3 stocks will be Rs.10 to Rs.50
* Value of 3 stocks will be Rs.50 to Rs.100
* One Multi bagger - Free

We will do a detailed analysis of every stock, which we recommend in our weekly newsletter. We suggest that you must book profits, when you are getting 20 to 25 percent return on any stock.

We also suggest that you should not invest more than Rs.15,000/- in any stock, as we never encourage overtrading. Keep your profit margins as 25 to 30 percent returns with rotation of stocks as per our weekly newsletter, you will get high returns on your small investments. You must follow the principles in Sugesstions column too.
Please Click here for Sample News Letter in 3sharetips . com

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Advertisements not allowed! 😡
    Mods please look into this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans! I'm pretty sure there are many of you who love to modify their computer casings. Would love to see pics of them if possible! I plan to create...
hello guys i have a design project. i have been asked to design a shaft of a centrifugal blower(impeller). i dont know where to start actually😔. i still have to...
hi!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone suggest me a good and feasible project topic...... iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.
Hey their guys, my names surf. i've just started my second year of the course and we have been told to come up with project ideas. so far the only...
i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me