Microsoft Vista!!

Microsoft is ready with yet another oprating system VISTA, that would be out by Jan 30.
So what do you think how better it would be??

Pour Comments!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neha
    Microsoft is ready with yet another oprating system VISTA, that would be out by Jan 30.

Pour Comments!!
    Windows Vista has lots of new stuff. Vista will have an entirely reworked UI. Anyone beta testing their product?

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    The_Big_K
    Windows Vista has lots of new stuff. Vista will have an entirely reworked UI. Anyone beta testing their product?

-The Big K-
    My colleague had received a copy of it two months ago as she is a certified windows quality engineer. I haven't had a chance to look at it but those who have tried it say that its better than the previous versions of Windows.
  • aashima
    aashima
    I just checked out the official website of Microsoft VISTA. It seems to be a promising OS. I assume they would have incorported all the Beta features along with the improvements in the former versions of windows OS. Lets wait and watch till it gets out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rick
    My colleague had received a copy of it two months ago as she is a certified windows quality engineer. I haven't had a chance to look at it but those who have tried it say that its better than the previous versions of Windows.
    Sure, I had chat with Microsoft Vista beta tester and he said it didn't crash even once! Guess MS guys are striking back!

Way to Go, Microsoft! 😁

-The Big K-
  • jatin
    jatin
    Neha

Pour Comments!!
    can u tell why it is good n wats new in it. how it is different from other softwares . i came 2 know that it is good but dont know in wich respct
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had a look at Vista few days back and I think it rocks!

MS Engineers have reworked the UI and I guess its MS's reply to iMac. You will no longer see the 'Start' button in the left bottom of screen.

I heard that there are architectural changes too. The Vista, as MS claims, is more secure. My friend who actually tried Vista for about 4 months said that the OS never crashes. Even if it does, it auto restores itself.

That's quite an improvement since XP 😀

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    Jatin, Take a moment to go through Lecture# 2 & #3 in our Newbie Training Center 😀 -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    You can read about the Vista mania all over the Internet. There's a lot new in the pack. Why not just visit the Official Vista page to find out more?

Jerry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This short guide about 6 stroke engine discusses its working principle, firing order, advantages and disadvantages and compares it with 4-stroke and 2-stroke engines.
This topic was on my mind since long. Everyone wants to have mega memory. Well, God already did a great job by providing us with 'brain' which can store almost...
Hi Crazy Engineers! I bought an iPod Nano last month and it took my heart away ! I can't stay away from it even for a minute and that's the...
My cousin is looking for free javascript ebooks. I could not find any on the internet. I'll be thankful if anyone suggests a link to download. Thanks, Crook
Hello CE, Here is a chance to select your favorite ones which can make them count in 7 wonders of the world. You can vote online as well as through...