Microsoft Teams Issue: AdminUserLicenseNotPresent

I've been a Microsoft Office 365 customer for quite some time and have been trying to enable Microsoft Teams for our organization. The introduction video says you just need to enable the Teams service through 'Apps' section in Admin Control Panel of Microsoft Office 365. Having done that step when I visit teams.microsoft.com; I keep getting an error message that you have not enabled Microsoft Teams for your organization.

The URL shows 'AdminUserLicenceNotPresent'. Perhaps it's too early for me to try the Microsoft Teams software? Looks like Microsoft needs to iron out a few more bugs. I'm wondering if anyone's got the Teams working?

PS: I've also tried accessing the service through their OSX software; but it shows the same error.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax, today, unveiled its latest smartphone, Canvas Spark 4G in India. The device comes with wide range of offers including free internet data fulfilled under Reliance Jio 4G service. The...
Packed with the dome of power, quad-core Intel Atom inside, the latest Lava Ivory Pop has taken its first step in the market. It’s a voice calling tablet from the...
Xiaomi, yesterday, unveiled a pair of smartphones at a launch event in Beijing, China. The two smartphones namely, Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A were unveiled, of which, the later one...
Hello i am new to CE. Just joined Couple of hours ago... can anyone tell me how to send message to any of member and comment on post?
One of my friend is in M.Tech. she needs to do project on communication or vlsi based mostly for her exam....Please suggest some of topics that can be taken up...