Microsoft 'Surface Mini' is all set to give competition to 'iPad Air'

Month of May would be expected to see a tough competition between Microsoft and Apple. Microsoft's Satya Nadella has rolled out following invitations:

SurfaceMini

If Sources are to be believed, with this 'SMALL' gathering Microsoft is all set to roll out the big news for long awaited Surface mini that may give some real fight to iPad Air.

Surface

Microsoft Surface mini is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm processor. The Mini Surface is expected to be of size 8.1" with a latest windows RT 8.1 updates. The resolution is rumored to be an unusual 1400 x 1050 pixels, with a 4:3 aspect ratio (like an iPad). The new entrant in Surface family may have new features like kinect style gesture control.

The cost of the device is expected to be in range of $450-$500.
Amazon has already put two items for Surface mini on sale, #-Link-Snipped-# and Amazon.com, that also indicates towards a sooner launch.

At this moment with the rumors, everyone is eyeing for 20th May's 'SMALL' conference where Microsoft may announce big NEWS.

Do you think that Surface Mini can give a tough time to iPad Air?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo has now globally unveiled its news aggregator platform app called the "Yahoo News Digest" for its Android users with an International edition. Back in January, the iOS app was...
hi frds ..I am shruti soni. I completed my computer engineering at past in 2013.currently i am working in SEO expert(search engine optimization).but my frds said me "this not right...
Watch this video and start debate. https://bit.ly/SKaAMw P.S: Stay Human...Stay curious.
Hello CEans ! So I am here again to introduce you to another fellow CEan. An amazing photographer, whose photos have robbed many hearts. An astounding creative designer (Yes Anoop!...
PriceBaba is a Mumbai-based price and product research platform that provides retailers with information on the buying behavior of Indian consumers. PriceBaba was launched in 2011 by Annkur P Agarwal...