Microsoft launches Developer Tools

Microsoft India has announced new set of developer tools and software development kits for PHP developers who build applications for Windows Azure.

"We are working to give open source developers more access to our platforms. One example of this is our support for an open and interoperable cloud, which we believe is critical for businesses, governments and organizations to take full advantage of cloud-enabled innovations," Microsoft Interoperability Strategy team Principal Architect Vijay Rajagopalan said.

The Windows Azure platform already allows developers to use multiples languages (.NET, PHP, Ruby, Python or Java) and development tools to build applications which run on any of the Windows Azure platform from any other cloud or on premise platform.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A number of new Internet search engines created by Christian, Jewish or Muslim entities aim to filter out queries from Web users in a way that is more relevant to...
It's a basic phone. Designed for an average phone user. It comes in 2 Colors: Red and Blue. It's design is sleek but hardly appealing looks. It has 13-hour long...
In an IC engine if you use CNG or LPG the vehcle pick up is reduced.Is it the torque reduction?. Also how can we explain the relationship of Calorific value...
hi every one i have a face book account. i'm receiving lots of requests from people but some are sending requests from fake accounts and they are becoming problem to...
hi all, i am new to embedded systems designing... i am trying to move the robot in all directions using ir rays... i am ready with the receiver part i.e...