Microsoft Kinect Is Fastest Selling Consumer Electronics Product - Guinness Records

Microsoft's Kinect is official the world's fastest selling consumer electronics device. Kinect sells over 133k devices every day and so far, they've sold over 10 million devices and equal number of games all over the world.

Read our review: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Re: Microsoft Kinect Is Fastest Selling Consumer Electronics Product - Guinness Recor

in one of the malls in Bangalore, i have seen a kid doing demo. WOW! it was the amazing and awesomest gaming console ( I hope I get it soon)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Microsoft Kinect Is Fastest Selling Consumer Electronics Product - Guinness Recor

Yes, it's indeed an awesome technology. I can already see its implementation in remote surgical operations đź‘Ť

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OEM range will reduce manufacturers’ time-to-market and reduce costs WASHINGTON D.C., and SINT-NIKLAAS, Belgium, 10 March 2011. Newtec, a global industry leader shaping the future of satellite communications, is to...
A conversation about the process of selecting a software bridegroom... Please read the mail, as per you’re current your positions...​A conversation about the process of selecting a software bridegroom... Enjoy...
If the Titanic was made in India..... 1) There would be 10 times as many people on the ship 2) There would be a song with Kate Winslet in a...
Shape Memory Alloys (SMA's) are novel materials which have the ability to return to a predetermined shape when heated. When an SMA is cold, or below its transformation temperature, it...
Hey there CE members! I'm currently building and coding up my final project for my Electrical Technology class and I'm making a PID controller using a PIC18F452. I want to...