Microsoft Answerdesk - Get Microsoft Tech Support In The Us

Microsoft AnswerDesk is the latest Microsoft tech support 24x7 available only for the US customers. The live chat website will give you access to Microsoft techs and admins round the clock and get answers to your problems. Home based businesses and startups can definitely benefit from this and save lot of time. Let's hope the service opens up to different parts of the world.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regular twitter users might just know that Twitter has been redesigned again. https://fly.twitter.com/ has all the details you might just want to know about the new design. Do you like...
Google Currents is a magazine like news reader service for android and ios apps. It looks like Google's trying to compete with Flipboard. It lets you import your Google reader...
Daimler is now testing the Mercedes Benz wireless charging through the wireless charging coiles by teaming up with Conductix-Wampfler and Röchling Automotive KG. The technique if successful will be implemented...
Hi all , i am pursuing BE(hons) Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering as well as MSc(hons) Physics. I came across this site and felt that there is a lot i can...
TEDxNagpur shares the same passion as TED. Spreading Ideas. Our mission is to inspire minds and spark discussions and introspections among the people at large. We seek to invest in...