CrazyEngineers
  • Microsoft Academia Accelerator will soon be functional at all the IITs, BITS Pilani and IIITs. The accelrator will conduct workshops to cover the industry relevant topics and technologies and also organise hackathons (called code.fun.do) to build applications for Microsoft's platforms & cloud.

My only concern is that why is every accelerator targeting only the top engineering colleges? Why not bring the program to NITs and leading private engineering colleges as well? I think most of India's innovation in coming years will be from colleges not well known.

What say you?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJan 16, 2014

A cinema dialogue comes in mind"Rich get richer and poor get poorer "
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 16, 2014

Well, I'm only saying that these programs should be available to those who may need them. There are ample opportunities and facilities available to IIT and other top leading engineering institutions.

I however do admit that the quality of engineering students in most of the engineering colleges is 'sad'; if that's the proper word.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register