CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@AbhishekBiswas • 22 Jun, 2012
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ?
Please help ...
thanks in advance.
@Vishwanath J • 23 Jun, 2012 • 1 like
AbhishekBiswas
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ?
Please help ...
thanks in advance.
8085 and 8086 are the 2 main microprocessors and both are assembly language programming which we have studied in engineering, 8085 u may go with Ramesh.S.Gaonkar (very fine book). 8086 u may go with Barry B Brey.

Better to study 8085 first and Gaonkar is Best To start with...

All The Best...
@AbhishekBiswas • 25 Jun, 2012 is there pdf link to download the book ...
@Vishwanath J • 25 Jun, 2012
AbhishekBiswas
is there pdf link to download the book ...
U may get it online my dear friend. but try to purchase the book. If u r keen to learn it just buy n study from hard copy always. U may mark important lines u find n it wil help u, u wont find usefulness in PDF. Anyhw i just search some site where u may get the PDF n post here...
@Ankita Katdare • 25 Jun, 2012 Or you can just learn from the NPTEL video lectures and notes -
https://nptel.iitm.ac.in/courses/Web.../microcontrollers/micro/ui/Course_home1_1.htm
@AbhishekBiswas • 25 Jun, 2012 searching for the pdf by gaonkar... did not get till.
will go through your link
thanks@AKD
4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

More and more people nowadays discuss how intelligence is overrated. An old Forbes article (that has been really popular in recent times) shares a research done by Carnegie Institute of...
2.8k views

@shathyan · Feb 6, 2012

Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Infosys...
6.5k views

@aparnakansal · Jan 12, 2010

hi everyone, please tell me what are the advantages of using mosfet amplifier as compared to a linear amplifier in a practical electronics circuit. regards, aparna
1.3k views

@krak000 · Jul 15, 2011

friend, i have a doubt........... in a convergent Nozzle, pressure decreases n Velocity increases. If Velocity Increases, Its Accelaration also increases. So, Force also increases. So, Pressure has to be...
1.3k views

@Aditya Deshmukh · Mar 29, 2014

Bajaj auto’s new Pulsar 150NS was caught on camera, while a road test was going on. Rumors about Pulsar 150NS and 180 NS were around since beginning of this year....
2.2k views