CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@AbhishekBiswas • 22 Jun, 2012
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ?
Please help ...
thanks in advance.
@Vishwanath J • 23 Jun, 2012 • 1 like
AbhishekBiswas
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ?
Please help ...
thanks in advance.
8085 and 8086 are the 2 main microprocessors and both are assembly language programming which we have studied in engineering, 8085 u may go with Ramesh.S.Gaonkar (very fine book). 8086 u may go with Barry B Brey.

Better to study 8085 first and Gaonkar is Best To start with...

All The Best...
@AbhishekBiswas • 25 Jun, 2012 is there pdf link to download the book ...
@Vishwanath J • 25 Jun, 2012
AbhishekBiswas
is there pdf link to download the book ...
U may get it online my dear friend. but try to purchase the book. If u r keen to learn it just buy n study from hard copy always. U may mark important lines u find n it wil help u, u wont find usefulness in PDF. Anyhw i just search some site where u may get the PDF n post here...
@Ankita Katdare • 25 Jun, 2012 Or you can just learn from the NPTEL video lectures and notes -
https://nptel.iitm.ac.in/courses/Web.../microcontrollers/micro/ui/Course_home1_1.htm
@AbhishekBiswas • 25 Jun, 2012 searching for the pdf by gaonkar... did not get till.
will go through your link
thanks@AKD
6.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 29, 2014

A lot of engineers come to CE looking for good quotes to print on their college fest t-shirts and hoodies. We have some discussions going on in other threads, but...
4.2k views

@Abhishek_Sharma · Aug 17, 2012

Hello crazy engineers, I need some new innovative ideas in order to conduct some interesting events in my college like in tech fests. In tech fests events are usually on...
3.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 26, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 has been launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500. People were skeptic about the time-line Samsung would follow to bring the phone to India....
17.3k views

@viky23 · Jan 3, 2011

hello everyone ths is my first thread...i have read some posts on this topic and have seen that the sound energy cannot be converted with efficiency into electrical energy....but what...
11.3k views

@Aniket Sawant · Sep 10, 2013

Hi, I am a final year student of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Pune [2003 syllabus] I just received my results. Of the 10 theory papers, I have cleared...
22.7k views