Micromax w900 Business Phone Reviews & Price

Micromax w900 is a Windows 6.5 professional powered phone meant for business users. This phone is sleek (112*55*14.2mm) and weighs only 113 grams. The display is 262K, 8.1cm WQVGA which is big enough to let you see text and images clearly.
Micromax-w900-Price-Review-India
The 2mp camera however, is very disappointing. The phone has Multi Format Music Player that supports various media formats like (MP3 / AMR / MIDI / WMA). The video player supports WMV/WMA/Mp4/H.263/AVI. Despite being a smartphone, the phone does not have a very impressive CPU (K3 Hi3611 460MHz). Other rivals of this phone already have 1GHz processor which are no doubt excellent!

The phone has a GPS receiver and the maps software is provided by MapMyIndia. The phone supports WiFi WiFi 802.11b/g, which is a must for any business phone.

The phone has internal memory as: 256MB ROM, 128MB RAM. The expandable memory is MicroSD (upto 16GB). The battery is quite impressive with 1500 mAh which can last upto 3-4 days depending upon your usage and give you about 5 hours of talk-time.

Price & Verdict: This phone is available in India for Rs. 7900/- which I think justifies the features. I think the price is higher than its other rivals because of the Microsoft Operating System. If you are a business user looking for windows based phone, this phone could just be your next buy.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    It is a wonderful phone. There are talks that this phone can be turned into an Android! We have to change a few things in it though! I will give you the information about it soon!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Interesting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia has been advertising the latest smartphone, Nokia N8 with a tagline "What will you do with our amazing technology?" So the same question is for you - Tell us...
When the whole world is dependent on the US Giant Microsoft, the Russian State is taking a different route altogether. It plans to build a rival to Windows to become...
Ramalinga Raju might have a reason to smile now. The ex-boss of Satyam got jailed for engineering the multi-million dollar fraud. However, after the supreme court ruled out the bail...
I read this article in the Times of India. While inaugurating a Science and Technology exhibition and a trade fair in Akuressa, Sri Lanka's Technology and Research Minister Prof Tissa...
Simon Taylor and Connell Gauld (Cambridge University researchers) have formed a company called Extra Reality (Website: Extra Reality) to commercialize the technology that has developed a system that allows a...