Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Smartphone Launched - All You Need To Know

Micromax has launched yet another mid-budget smartphone in its Canvas Series with Pace 4G Q416. In this day and age, when speed is all that we are after, Micromax has got the phone's name right with the word 'Pace' signifying it's support for 4G LTE connectivity and with that an upload speed of 50 Mbps and a download speed of 150 Mbps. There's a lot to know about the phone, but first a word about its pricing and availability. Priced at Rs. 6821, the Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Q416 smartphone has been listed on e-commerce portal eBay and might soon go up on other sites as well.

micromax-canvas-pace-4G

Running atop a 1.1 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, the Canvas Pace 4G packs inside it 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM with 32 GB microSD card support.

The phone's 5 inch IPS touch screen has FWVGA (480 x 854 pixel) resolution that features 16 million colours in depth. Powered by Android Lollipop OS, the Pace brings several smart features such as lock screen notifications, pinning of apps and Priority Mode.

A 2500 mAh Li-ion battery powers the new Canvas Pace and it offers a talk time of about 9 hours and a standby time of more than 15 days.

On the smartphone's rear end, there's a 5 megapixel camera with AF, whereas the front is adorned with a 2 megapixel selfie snapper. Both cameras features support for HD video recording.
This Dual SIM phone features the usual connectivity options including - Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and GPS. The networks supports include 3G HSPA+ and aforementioned 4G LTE.

At 8.8 mm thickness, the phone looks pretty sleek and houses FM Radio inbuilt support and a 3.5 mm audio jack alongside the microUSB port for charging.

Being made available in single color Black, the Micromax Canvas Pace smartphone is going to face stiff competition from the phones in similar price range from Mi Redmi series, XOLO mobiles and other equally popular Android device manufacturers.

What are your thoughts about the newest Micromax phone on the block? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Jio will showcase its upcoming Jio Money and the Jio Chat service at the eIndia summit today in Mumbai. Reliance plans to let the attendees experience their high speed...
iPhone wants to be thinner and that demands sacrificing of the age-old, trustworthy 3.5mm headphone jack. The rumour that's making a buzz on the Internet originates from Macotakara, a Japanese...
All the car lovers out there - what car do you think you will be able to own in your lifetime? If you love cars, you know what I'm talking...
Hello everyone, i am about to complete my masters in communication engineering from VIT-Chennai still i don't have any job as there is no need of communication engineers anywhere in...
A team of researchers from Bielefeld University in Edinburgh is busy teaching their Robotic Bartender 'James' techniques that can help him recognise if a customer wishes to place an order...