Micromax 43 Inch Full HD LED TV Sale Begins Exclusively Via Paytm

A new LED TV is in town. Micromax has launched a new 43-inch LED TV in India in an exclusive partnership with PayTM. To be sold only via Paytm, the company has quoted the official price to be Rs. 43,990, but right now it is available at a 29% discount for just Rs. 31,299. Last year, Micromax had launched its 32-inch LED TV priced at Rs. 15,999 exclusively via Snapdeal and this year, we saw Micromax 4K UHD TVs Running Android Launched In India Via Flipkart Running Android arriving via Flipkart. This time around, the bigger 43-inch LED TV comes with Full HD resolution (aka 1080 x 1920 pixel) screen. The model number of the television is Micromax 43B6000MHD and it has already gone on sale.

The Micromax TV has a 16:9 aspect ration and a 178 degree viewing angle both horizontally and vertically. On the features list, we also see a 300000 : 1 Contrast Ratio and 60 Hz refresh rate. Among the connectivity specs, there's Bluetooth support as well as two USB ports, a RF connectivty input, a PC Audio In and two HDMI ports. The overall weight of the TV is 7.78 kg and an audio output power of 20W (10Wx2).

micromax-43B6000MHD-43inch-LED-TV

Users can project their smartphones to the Micromax TV via MHL technology to stream videos or music. The TV supports up to 8K video resolution and can charge your mobile phone while being connected. This is coupled with hi-tech SRS sound system on the Audio Visual Entertainment Architecture of Micromax LED TVs with the 5 Band Equaliser. This Micromax LED TV has ultra-low power consumption, with 70 watts used on standby, and less than 1 watt consumption.

In the package, the customers with get remote control, batteries, quick installation guide, a user manual and a wall mount support among the accessories. If one goes to the official Micromax website, on click on the 'buy now' button, you are redirected to the Paytm page to make the payment. Another on-going offer lets you use Promo code LA6000 to get Rs 6000 Cashback if you choose to pay online and not via cash on delivery mode.

What are your thoughts about the latest Micromax LED TV? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google wants you to buy their brand new router and promises it to solve all your needs miraculously. Now upon checking out the details and specs sheet of the router,...
Basavaraj Hampali is a Computer Science engineer from SDM college of engineering and Technology, Dharwad (Karnataka). After graduating in 2011, Basavaraj started working into the field of mobile application development...
I have confusion with long range communication frequency in flights... can anyone please elaborate?
The enticing world of Star Trek has not only attracted sci-fi fanboys, but also researchers and scientists who were intrigued by the many concepts shown in the movies. In a...
hi guys I'm new to this forum but I have some knowledge about electrical. now the situation is what that I m inneed of a mini project ideas. Guys anyone...