microcontrollers as a compensator

Hi crazy engineers,

I want to know whether we can use microcontroller as a compensator. Actually my project is about voltage regulation for dc-dc converter using compensators. We were initially looking on using FPGA but it costs much, so the need for an alternative arised. If the task can be implemented please lend me certain ideas of how to implement it.
Eager to see your response.

Thanks folks for your views.😀😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

About Contest: Cloud 20/20 Version 3.0, India’s biggest online technical paper contest, gives you the platform to showcase your innovative and path-breaking technical ideas and take them to the next...
Hai CEans, Here I'm trying to arrange the entire debate section into various categories. Each category is given as a post and each post contains the links to the related...
SAE update for October 2011 is now available. You can access it by following this link. SAE Update - October 2011 - (1)
Yes, we have a lot to learn from Pakistan. Pakistan Government was trying to lease 50 Bhartian trains. However, one layer their opposed this move and filed a petition in...
Interested people please check out their website for more details! Website: Pulse 2011