Microcontroller?

In what format should be the input to the micro controller be? Whether analog or digital or discrete? decimel, or binary or hexadecimel?
Ex. How can the output from the IR sensor be fed into microcontroller?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jav
    In what format should be the input to the micro controller be? Whether analog or digital or discrete? decimel, or binary or hexadecimel?
    Ex. How can the output from the IR sensor be fed into microcontroller?
    The software you written is converted into Hexadecimal number and after that loaded into Controller.
    You can connect the IR Sensor with any Pin of Microcontroller and by Monitoring that pin's status you can take your decision.
  • alma111
    alma111
    Microcontroller

1. Introduction
    The Microchip manufacture a series of microcontrollers called PIC. We can see the variety of their microcontrollers here. There are many different types available for usage, some basic low memory types also costs low, going right up through to ones that have Analogue - To- Digital(ADC) converters and even PWM, LAN, BlueTooth etc in them.
    PIC16F877 from a class of 8 bit microcontroller devices of R I S C architectures . It is one of the general and very famous structure. Program memory or ROM(read only memory) also called as FLASH memory for storing a opcodes or source program is of 8k. Since memory made of FLASH technology So, it can be re-programmed or blank several thousands time, this makes the PIC or Flashed based microcontrollers perfect for the device development for embedded applications. The EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable memory) is a data memory that is used to be saved when there is no power to the microcontroller
    It is usually used for storing important data that must not be lost if power supply suddenly stops. For instance, one such data is an assigned temperature in temperature regulators. If during a loss of power supply this data was lost , we would have to make the adjustment once again upon return of supply .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    alma111
    Microcontroller

1. Introduction
    The Microchip manufacture a series of microcontrollers called PIC. We can see the variety of their microcontrollers here. There are many different types available for usage, some basic low memory types also costs low, going right up through to ones that have Analogue - To- Digital(ADC) converters and even PWM, LAN, BlueTooth etc in them.
    PIC16F877 from a class of 8 bit microcontroller devices of R I S C architectures . It is one of the general and very famous structure. Program memory or ROM(read only memory) also called as FLASH memory for storing a opcodes or source program is of 8k. Since memory made of FLASH technology So, it can be re-programmed or blank several thousands time, this makes the PIC or Flashed based microcontrollers perfect for the device development for embedded applications. The EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable memory) is a data memory that is used to be saved when there is no power to the microcontroller
    It is usually used for storing important data that must not be lost if power supply suddenly stops. For instance, one such data is an assigned temperature in temperature regulators. If during a loss of power supply this data was lost , we would have to make the adjustment once again upon return of supply .
    I wonder if this is related to this topic. 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cyber-D's Autodelete File Size: 1839 Cyber-D's Autodelete is a great way to keep your various folders free of information that you don't need anymore. Use this app to select folders...
Hello Everyone, I have been trying to transmit my serial data from the PIC18f4520 to my transmitter and then from my receive another PIC18f4520 will interprete the data and display...
Robert Bunsen:famous scientist and creator of well known Bunsen burner,we used to use them in the lab...today his 200 birthday 😀 about him😁
Hey CE. I'm new to the site but I've read through multiple posts and it's refreshing to find engineers helping each other out like this. I mostly see pricks here...
I jst want 2 take some competition in my clg......... so suggest some competition fr comp engg apart frm coding whch r interestng 😁