Microcontroller based toll booth control system

We are doing the mini projet of toll booth control system. In that, we will put 3 infrared sensors,one above the other,so that due to the height of vehicle,we can detect the type of the vehicle(car,jeep,bus). And then the respective price will be displayed on LCD...We will also have to count total number of vehicles passed from the toll booth...
In this we are using microcontroller.. Hence please give the circuit diagram & program of microcontroller..

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Decide which micro-controller you wish to use. Learn about it and then start to write a program. If and when you face any errors, discuss it here. Also keep posting about your progress.
    Thread is being moved to Projects section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all this is a good project and one group in my class is going to work on this. I suggest you that why not you try yourself to find the circuit by this way you will get some knowledge. If you have any problem then post here we will help you out.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There is also one thing if you try to make program by your self it will clear all the fundamentals of the project and also a working of project. So please atleast try.
    After that post a topic where you got stuck we will help you out surly.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Guys ...you can use INTEL 9XC series Microcontroller.Program it on EEPROM & test & run with all possible output you tends to desire.

And if you want can short out your priorities & do the needfull

Thanks,
    J2R
  • shailendraprc
    shailendraprc
    sir plz send this project to as so that we can implement it fo our minor project
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shailendraprc
    sir plz send this project to as so that we can implement it fo our minor project
    Why don't you make same project by yourself?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wish to know more details about jobs present in power grid of India for engineers......if anyone knows pls give me the web address too...i will be thankful.
help on designing the links for a SCARA robot prototype for seam welding please.
Can anyone help me in searching project ideas..? I mean searching ideas from PROJECT IDEAS & FORUMS.. from where to search, how to search????? I need mini project ideas in...
Hi, I am looking for some companies worldwide providing gold ore processing equipments. The system will process small quantities and the processing unit should be transportable in 40′ containers (...
HI all crazy engineers, I am from Kerala, India. I am a mechanical engineer. I had completed the course in 2007 now working in a manufacturing company and also going...