Microcontroller based fire monitoring

hello everyone can anyone give me a suggestion on creating a design project which can monitor fire (with microcontroller) in a school room.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    petooooot
    hello everyone can anyone give me a suggestion on creating a design project which can monitor fire (with microcontroller) in a school room.
    You can done same thing using basic microcontroller 8051 and some fire sensor. that sensors gives you output there is abnormal condition you can ring alarm bases on that signal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like the Android 4.1.2 firmware to be released sometime in December will bring the much awaited multi-view feature from Galaxy Note II to Samsung Galaxy S3. Few of...
Consider that you have a lead acid battery, (the ones used in automobiles). how do you determine whether the battery is fully charged, or partially charged or completely empty. any...
Considering that you want to find out the maximum torque of the domestically used motors such as the motors of grinders, sewing machines , fans etc, using a practical approach...
hey guys, Im from currently doing BE final year and pretty confused about choosing a final year project...anyways, im thinking of doing an android app,but does anyone have an idea...
Iam deeply in need of the matlab, simulink and labview softwares . but iam not finding any free download sites. can anyone please help me with the link.