CrazyEngineers
  • I have seen a trend among online community that most of them believe in microblogging. Some of the popular blogging sites include Twitter and Tumblr.
    Share with us how you find it. Is it superior to normal blogging? What are your experiences?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 18, 2011

I'm more inclined towards normal blogging because I need more words to express myself. Haven't tried microblogging to fullest yet.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 18, 2011

The_Big_K
    I'm more inclined towards normal blogging because I need more words to express myself. Haven't tried microblogging to fullest yet.
    Many of use hate reading including me. First i always like to see the size if article, then i decide whether it is really necessary to read it!!😁
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberAug 31, 2011

Issue
    I have seen a trend among online community that most of them believe in microblogging. Some of the popular blogging sites include Twitter and Tumblr.
    Share with us how you find it. Is it superior to normal blogging? What are your experiences?
    Micro blogging can also be connected to your facebook status update. I feel that more people tend to read your ideas or thoughts through a short and sweet method, than they'd prefer to in the form of a technical text. Ultimately, you just want to convey your ideas effectively right??

The challenge among normal bloggers is to make their expertise short yet sweet with all the essence and flavours required so that the audience find it delicious and 'like-able'. Otherwise, your blog is just an online diary (or web page) to vent all your emotions.
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 1, 2011

Microblogging is purely for sharing your quick thought. It is similar to facebook status update. People "Glance" it, comment it. It is more of a fun than serious stuff. A Blog is for giving out information which certainly needs more words and illustration. In simple terms Microblogging are like News Paper Headlines which is Glanced by Hurrying Office Goers, Blogging is the content of them that are read by people who loves reading and getting an insight.
    Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberSep 1, 2011

If it is just updating my thought on Facebook or Twitter, then I am good but if it is about writing any informative article then I am totally blank. 😒
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register