micro mouse...

hey can u help me with micro mouse.. how to start ....

Replies

• huangwencong
    huangwencong
    Micro mouse? What micro mouse do you mean here? Is it the event which robot mouse solves maze? Like the one here? Micromouse
  • miteshhiren
    miteshhiren
    ya that's right
  • huangwencong
    huangwencong
    Well, I found some great articles on that. Try #-Link-Snipped-# . I like their Dexter Micro Mouse 😀
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    huangwencong
    Well, I found some great articles on that. Try #-Link-Snipped-# . I like their Dexter Micro Mouse 😀
    I like this website, I want try to build this one. Before this I have build a smart car. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Amit kumar Gupta
    Amit kumar Gupta
    true.. articles on encyclopedia cud b hlpful...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm from Indonesia (Chinese Indonesian, that explains my username). I'm a high school student who is interested in engineering. I want...
hello all, i need to design a RCC column with corbell to rest gantry girder. now the question is, "will the corbell portion only transfer axial force to the column...
Hi all, I have this idea to make something for people in the office. Because the whole day they're in front of the computer. The idea is making a tool...
Hello CEans, Myself and most of Engineers have a thought about the changes in the education system in India. Am I right CEans? Post your views or ideas here, that...
Well guys here is a thread need ideas situations etc etc where positive thinking helps. This thread is started for the following resons i faced , Many of my friends...