Micro Controller SImulator

Hello!
Anyone knows about mcu simulator? Like 8051 but sophisticated one required! Also is there any Universal simulator which can support any microcontroller?

Replies

• ddspliting
    ddspliting
    Hello!
    Anyone knows about mcu simulator? Like 8051 but sophisticated one required! Also is there any Universal simulator which can support any microcontroller?
    I am using EdSim for 8051 but it has got some bugs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This was the first thing I noticed when I walked into my apartment: https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/976/dscn2053mo4.jpg My guess is that it is a smoke detector; however, it blows. The apartment is hot...
hi i m studying in final yr, BE. BioInformatics...i hav to come up with a project ,of DRUG database creation,in which SQL and HTML should be used....i hope i will...
Hello, We've discussed this topic in posts and through e-mails. I continue to get emails that ask how to use CE Forums. I'd appreciate feedback about why few of our...
This is a ABB B50 brand contactor,it is written Ith=125A , IeAC-1=100A & not mentioned continuous current , I don't understand what do they mean & which one is the...
hi friends........ Im hostler n my room mate recently formated her pc . the vendor freezed her c drive. now whenever i download anything n save it in desktop. it's...