Michael Arrington Is Yahoo CEO? Is It A Joke?

I was totally shocked to see that Michael Arrington's LinkedIn profile shows that he's the CEO of Yahoo! Inc. - #-Link-Snipped-#

Michael Arrington has written a lot about how Scott Thompson, the (ex?)CEO of Yahoo lied about having a degree in computer science. It's certainly not acceptable, but after learning that the resume has been maintained for about 10 years, I see this is not an oversight.

But is Michael Arrington the new CEO of Yahoo? That's shocking, surprising and interesting! What do you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...I hope people know who Michael Arrington is! 😨
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    According to Wikipedia Yahoo! Inc. Board Of Directors, there is no mention of Michael Arrington under the Board of Directors. 👀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Arrington has been making fun of Yahoo all day because it was recently found out the CEO of Yahoo had said in his company bio that he had a degree in computer science, when he doesn’t.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Like there is a saying in Hindi, "Kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna". (Translation: People will always find something unkind to say) 👎

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, The teams of Qualia Systemes and ATHIS present you Construction, an iPhone App dedicated to the calculation of strength of materials and reinforced concrete. Who made it ? Construction...
I have to write a C program which can be used to connect to MySql server and execute a query. Now, i searched on net, most of the solutions were...
Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched on May 3rd and it attracted lot of attention from the technology media around the world. As I see a number of phone reviews and...
I wanna to learn Matlab and I do not know even basics of it, but I have a problem of timing due to which it is not possible to attend...
Looks like Facebook is out for shopping. After the much hyped acquisition of mobile photo sharing app Instagram for $1 billion, Facebook has acquired the 3 person team of Glancee....