Mechanical software

Hi all,
I wanted to discuss what similarities you find between various softwares like catia,mechanical,inventor,Gstar etc.
I use or atleast have worked with PRO-E and Catia and I can tell you that use of both is nearly same but you can do styling and surfacing with catia more easily.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, we are much bothered about having the experts here then why cant we use CE id in many official sites many are giving there gmail id's we CEans...
hi everyone, This is chetan. As many of you might know that, in 2015 UK government will be spending 75% on maintenance of old bridges and only 25% on building...
CEans, Our VoiCE authors have been contributing great articles, tips and knowledge on VoiCE -our official blog. I'm sure many of you are regular readers of VoiCE. It would be...
Just thought of creating a new thread here to showcase my project. Hope you will find it useful. Just an introduction here, Virtual 8085 is an interpreter for the 8085...
Guys, Let's suppose we have a RLC series circuit feeded by tension source initially with no energy stored. When we apply an unitary step of tension at t=0 at the...