Mechanical final year project help

😒 ANY INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FINAL YR MECHANICAL PROJECTS?

Replies

• beejraj
    beejraj
    Mechanical fFinal year project help

😕hey guys....... i need some ideas for mu final year mech projects in hydraulics...... can u help me
  • beejraj
    beejraj
    Re: Mechanical projects

oh really....!!! i'l try.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Mechanical fFinal year project help

beejraj
    😕hey guys....... i need some ideas for mu final year mech projects in hydraulics...... can u help me
    What help are you expecting? What problems are you facing? We will be happy to help. 😀
  • flash319
    flash319

How about hydraulic power storage and recovery system.
  • flash319
    flash319

Design a manufacturable single seat "cockpit" for a single person car. Must be very rigid to deal with crash impact. Must use easily available materials, no exotics.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

flash319
    Design a manufacturable single seat "cockpit" for a single person car. Must be very rigid to deal with crash impact. Must use easily available materials, no exotics.
    Flash, I had a look at your posts and I guess you do have lot of good ideas about projects for mechanical engineers. 😀 Why not compile a lit of topics? It will help a lot of members here on CE.
  • Dgreatarun
    Dgreatarun

need any idea for my final year project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could any one of u guys give me any idea of how to remove the side stand of the motorcycle when the motocycle has started moving........if any one could help...
I need some ebook that teach "basic English Grammar A to Z" and the ebook related to General knowledge looks like GK year book there is GK book of 2008...
hi people, this is my first thread. i have an idea for an water bot. this is for a competition. the idea is kinda ingenious ( i think ) and...
Tyvek® Classic: protecting users from dust and dirt in cement production Holcim Ltd is one of the world's leading producers of cement and aggregates. (1) At the Holcim (Deutschland) AG...
😁when connectet the computer to online ups the phone line is not functioning properly it is giving hissing sound and it is not working properly please suggest me some solution....