mechanical engineering or software engineering

which one will you prefer from the point of view of your career either mechanical engineering or software engineering. If ..........Why?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gsk_ssit
    which one will you prefer from the point of view of your career either mechanical engineering or software engineering. If ..........Why?
    From career point of view; I'd take the engineering branch related to my subject / domain of interest.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    gsk_ssit
    What is your expertise or what do you like among the two, don't take a decision on money or outcome at the end, because, the course is what, is going to decide your career. Take the one you like and enjoy studying it. 😀 All the best. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The concept of Grammars and Natural language processing in the Compiler Design was neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share...
In general, the theory says that reducing engine temperature reduces NOx emissions. Is anyone aware of the temperatures at which NOx is produced in automobile engines(gasoline engines)? Please provide some...
The concept of Grammars and Languages Generated in the Compiler Design/Theory of Computation was neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to...
Anyone here who loves cooking food? Anyone who loves trying new recipes (occasionally) ? I do. Cooking, Eating, Deserts....YUM YUM!
The concept of Ambiguity in Context Free Grammar(CFG) in the Compiler Design/Theory of Computation was neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free...