Mechanical Engineering Final Year Project - Portable Wind Turbine

All,

I am currently a final year Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Bath and I am in the process of developing a DIY portable wind turbine made from your old washing machine (as their lifecycles are now shorter than 7 years on average).

The Phoenix project came about as a result of the circular economy drive and focuses on reuse rather than recycle. I am trying to collect data from potential users in order to help formulate the final specifications for the product, the link to the 2 minute survey I have prepared in order to help me collate this information can be found below:
#-Link-Snipped-#

I will be extremely grateful for any responses as the more people respond, the better I can understand the potential users of the product and therefore the better I can develop the product to meet these user's needs.

Regards,

PhoenixBath

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO of Six Sigma High Altitude Medical Services for Rescue, says his company has developed a software application for mobile phones to help locate people trapped in...
Yesterday, Google announced the rollout of pit stop feature for Maps iOS app. Notably, this feature was released on Android months ago. Google’s extensive Maps app is a godsend for...
i graduated in mechanical engineering and i belong to the group of fresher , since I'm looking for job i request anyone to help me out to move towards the...
Hi, We have a lot of Manual Testing folks around. As a growth of IT industry, to get good hike and good Organization - Automation Testing is highly required. Let's...
Quote: We rounded up some of the toughest interview questions from 10 of the biggest medical device employers, including Glassdoor’s ranking of the interview difficulty. Endquote The Toughest Medtech Interview...