mechanical engg project

i would like to do the project of switch operated gear shifting system in two wheeler.....so pls give me idea how to implement this.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, can someone suggest whether to use a front wheel drive or a rear wheel drive for a remote control ic engine racing buggy. Four wheel transmission in not...
CEan AKD just unearthed this rare gem and sent me the link. Our talented Mod, Patty [ aka raj87verma88 ] composed this long ago here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...mpose-ce-song-suggest-lyrics-4.html#post33862 Like a hot summer...
i m a student of final year.. cn anyone suggest me any ideas for project.. reply soon...
New machine will enable high volume filling and coupling of Liquavista's electrowetting displays 6th October 2010 – Liquavista BV has released a new machine that enables high volume filling and...
Technology Robotix Society invites all robot enthusiasts to ROBOTIX 2011. Robotix is Asia's largest college level robotics fest held in IIT Kharagpur during its techno-management fest Kshitij from 28th-31st Jan...