View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12920 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
subhashpranavam
subhashpranavam • May 7, 2012

me

i'm subhash subramanian from kerala.i just completed my graduation on electronics.now i am trying to bring up my own software company.i would like to have your suggestions and advices on this.
thank you..
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 7, 2012
It's always great to have budding entrepreneurs on CE. We've a whole section dedicated to entrepreneurship and startups and I'm sure you will love to contribute to it. We hope to see you around often. Tell us a bit more about your upcoming company in our startups section 😀
aarthivg
aarthivg • May 8, 2012
welcome to CE
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • May 8, 2012
Welcome to CE. Feel free to start discussion on CE. 😀
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 8, 2012
subhashpranavam Feel free to start new discussions with us. We would like to read more from you.
subhashpranavam
subhashpranavam • May 8, 2012
thnx dudes for the warmest welcome,
well, let me tell you more about my company.we have got a client today.they are working for the indian railway.they do have some establishment in some of the main railway stations.they need a software to verify their bills and sent it to the division head office.i just found the co-partners for my company and now i need to register the company.hope you guys could help me by telling me the procedures to start an it company in india.i am nt much aware of it.thnx and by the way i was not able to find the entrepreneur start up section.please direct me to that.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • May 8, 2012
subhashpranavam
thnx dudes for the warmest welcome,
well, let me tell you more about my company.we have got a client today.they are working for the indian railway.they do have some establishment in some of the main railway stations.they need a software to verify their bills and sent it to the division head office.i just found the co-partners for my company and now i need to register the company.hope you guys could help me by telling me the procedures to start an it company in india.i am nt much aware of it.thnx and by the way i was not able to find the entrepreneur start up section.please direct me to that.
The right section to ask questions related to new ventures and startups is this: https://crazyengineers.com/community/forums/ce-entrepreneurship-startups.48/
Go ahead and ask as many questions as you want. 😀
subhashpranavam
subhashpranavam • May 8, 2012
please tell me how to register an it company in india.

Share this content on your social channels -