me

i'm subhash subramanian from kerala.i just completed my graduation on electronics.now i am trying to bring up my own software company.i would like to have your suggestions and advices on this.
thank you..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's always great to have budding entrepreneurs on CE. We've a whole section dedicated to entrepreneurship and startups and I'm sure you will love to contribute to it. We hope to see you around often. Tell us a bit more about your upcoming company in our startups section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Feel free to start discussion on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Feel free to start new discussions with us. We would like to read more from you.
  • subhashpranavam
    subhashpranavam
    thnx dudes for the warmest welcome,
    well, let me tell you more about my company.we have got a client today.they are working for the indian railway.they do have some establishment in some of the main railway stations.they need a software to verify their bills and sent it to the division head office.i just found the co-partners for my company and now i need to register the company.hope you guys could help me by telling me the procedures to start an it company in india.i am nt much aware of it.thnx and by the way i was not able to find the entrepreneur start up section.please direct me to that.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    subhashpranavam
    thnx dudes for the warmest welcome,
    well, let me tell you more about my company.we have got a client today.they are working for the indian railway.they do have some establishment in some of the main railway stations.they need a software to verify their bills and sent it to the division head office.i just found the co-partners for my company and now i need to register the company.hope you guys could help me by telling me the procedures to start an it company in india.i am nt much aware of it.thnx and by the way i was not able to find the entrepreneur start up section.please direct me to that.
    The right section to ask questions related to new ventures and startups is this: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Go ahead and ask as many questions as you want. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • subhashpranavam
    subhashpranavam
    please tell me how to register an it company in india.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IRCTC is India's biggest ecommerce website that lets you book train tickets online. But getting a confirmed ticket through IRCTC involves 'luck factor'. The typical way of boosting your chances...
Penultimate, the popular handwriting app has been acquired by evernote; the most popular note taking software on various mobile platforms. Penultimate allows users to take notes using a stylus or...
The much awaited phone Sony Xperia U is now available fore preorder on Flipkart at a price tag of Rs. 17399. Still stuck with the Android 2.3, the phone has...
ENIAC or Electronic Numerical Integrator And Computer) was the first general-purpose electronic computer. It was a Turing-complete digital computer capable of being reprogrammed to solve a full range of computing...
Hello everyone!!๐Ÿ˜€ Iam snehalatha from mechanical engineering department now iam doing my 2ndyr btech from a JNTUH affiliated college. iam interested in doing mini projects and to grab some technical...