MCA passout looking for a job

Good Morning all,
i know this website is for Engineers but its the most helpful website i have ever seen.
I have completed my MCA in 2014 but didnt got any job yet. I have secured throughout 60% in my curriculum(10th=71.20%,12th=65.33%,graduation=69.97%,PG=64.05%).

its almost a year since passout,i am really worried for job.
plz plz guide me wht should i do now, to go for cdac or keep hunting the job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcomt to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . This website is meant for anyone interested in engineering.

You need to find out some way to start your career and then worried about getting a job of your dreams. First thing to do is to make yourself awesome in any programming language of your choice, software tools and build a profile that will look interesting to the employers. Then grab the job that comes your way, build experience and skills and then switch to a bigger, better company that offers you the role of your choice.

The overall action plan should span over 3-5 years.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Engineering is about passion, not degrees. Welcome to CrazyEngineers. 😀
    What efforts have you done so far in securing a job? Your academics look okay, so we don't think there is much problem is getting calls for aptitude tests or interviews.
    Have you applied to any companies? How has the experience been?

At this point, do you think you desperately need to do a job? or Are you willing to study further? Your answers to these questions will help us in helping you better.
  • Raf
    Raf
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Sir: Thanx a lot sir, i am confident about technical but surely will prepare n practice more.yep got an idea of action plan. thanx once again.
    #-Link-Snipped-# Mam: Thank you mam, yeah i am attending aptitude rounds (given almost 15 aptitude tests) but didnt cracked any test yet 😔 . Not given any PI yet. dnt knw where i am lacking ??

yess i desperately need the job but as its completing 1 yr of being jobless, so i am thinking to go for cdac.

please guide me so that i can start my career.
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    Some of my friends, who could not land job during campus placements, took NIIT training and through NIIT they received calls for mid size companies like valuelabs,YASH technologies..

When you don't have experience, you have to depend on consultancies like these to receive calls otherwise it becomes very tough..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one plz suggest me how to get onsite oppurtinities? m not working in any MNC`s Companies m working in statup company i have more than 1 year experience....
As the world still remains spellbound about the exciting new applications in the world of 3D Printing, here's an awesome innovation from University of Wollongong & ACES researchers that has...
Engineers at the Stanford University in California have designed tiny robots that can move stuff about 100x their own weight. These new tiny, yet super-powered robots will be showcased at...
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company iBall has a knack of naming its smartphones with the craziest titles. With a series of phones named Genius, Stallion, Baby Panther, Enigma, Frisbee, Ripple...
The new laser technology developed by researchers from Northwestern University promises a new form of 'lab on a chip' for critical medical diagnosis. It's the first liquid nanoscale laser that...