MBA of Masters

I am confused whether I should do Mba of Masters. Cost of education is one issue and so is that i am actually not clear of what I want to do.

I have read so many articles about this, but I am not able to make a logical conclusion out of any.

I am Civil Engineer, working for 3 years at a Management post in company which is into design, consultancy and fabrication of Metro bridges and stay cable bridge.

My profile so far has been more of management with a touch of engineering.
This is making even more difficult for me to choose.

I have an inclination for technical, but I always like what I do in my Job.
Should I also consider M-tech from IIt's
Please advise.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What exactly is MBA of Masters program? Could you please show us the course details or link to it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to do such type of project or suggest any other topics
I completed my BE in entc in June 16 unfortunately I have not placed in any company through campus.. plz guide what should I do next result is still waiting..abt...
If you own a smartphone especially an Android one, chances are it has a notification LED on the front. The notification LED which is often programmable lets you know that...
what will happen if a centrifugal pump is used for taking water into a level below its center line (certain flow rate is required). Usually performance curve is available only...
Panasonic India has put up their new smartphone for sale in the country. The Panasonic P75 was first spotted on e-commerce website Snapdeal where it is currently retailing at Rs....