Matrix LED lighting system-A potential threat to older lighting systems

AS I had posted in Audi A8 feed this is the near future lighting system from the AutoGiant Audi coming up with the new Matrix LED lighting system.It is a system comprising all the features of old systems. Audi Matrix LED technology splits up the LED high-beam headlights into numerous individual, small diodes working in conjunction with lenses or reflectors connected in series. Managed by a control unit, they are activated and deactivated or dimmed individually according to the situation.This lighting system provides full illumination with high precision.Headlight comprises 25 high-beam light-emitting diodes, arranged in groups of five per reflector.On "automatic mode "the system gets activated at 30kmph on highways and 60kmph on city streets.It has the advantage of best technology behind it and makes dim and dip process automatically.The rear view camera captures the didtance between the car and the oncoming car and make the light dim and dip it from the oncoming car But it illuminates full beam on all other sides.6a00d8341c4fbe53ef01901df86d73970b-800wi

A new light called "Marker lights" is introduced in this system which senses the oncoming pedestriants and flashes orange lights three times so that the driver and the pedestriants gets alerted.
On addition it also provides cornering lights.
Does this system replace ordinary mechanical pivoteed lighting system?I want to fellow CEans view on this innovation.....#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This is super cool innovation

In general people tend to forget to use Dimmer head lights in populated roads This auto dimmer feature is really a boon to people who are ignorant

This solution has made people a little comfortably lazy in the long run Amazing feature to ponder our heads on
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    This is super cool innovation

In general people tend to forget to use Dimmer head lights in populated roads This auto dimmer feature is really a boon to people who are ignorant

This solution has made people a little comfortably lazy in the long run Amazing feature to ponder our heads on
    So who do you think will outbeat Audi in technical Advancements?
    Which Indian autogiant will first introduce this type of technologies?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    TATA has the pocket but they are looking into the design and how it could be implemented in their versions

Maruti is also in contention can't say that they are far behind Their tie up with the Japanese giant is always a great boon to them
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    Great ..they vl b super efficient too ..
    high power leds heat up so dey require heatsinking ...
    it vl offer better reliability as 1-2 led failure vl nt affect illumination much ...
    Update:
    The integrated turn signal lights is an assembly made of 18 light-
    emitting diodes arranged in a strip that is subdivided into seven blocks. Each taillight is made of 24 LEDs in eight segments, which indicate the turning direction. Each block is activated sequentially at 20 millisecond intervals, from the inside to outwards in the desired turning direction. After 150 milliseconds, all segments are bright; for another 250 milliseconds they illuminate with full intensity. Afterwards, the blinkers go dark before repeating the lighting sequence.

credit:#-Link-Snipped-#
    Here are the images of turn signal lights and the image speaks more than my explanation.come on CEans flood out your reviews on the turn signal innovatioAud-Matrix-LED-headlight-turn-signal-724x1024 Audi-A8-Matrix-LED-light-blinker-1024x724
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    Here are the images of turn signal lights and the image speaks more than my explanation.come on CEans flood out your reviews on the turn signal innovation

As I already said in your earlier post about this, This is transforming into a smart car. Smart phones, smart computers, smart tabs, now smart cars.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Conky is known for making the desktop looks beautiful. Check mine : ​ ​However, for amateur users it was bit complex to add scripts in /home directory & adding conky...
Hey guys, I m feeling good to inform here that I m trying to make a windows form application which will be a dedicated application to surf on CrazyEngineers.com. This...
Just read the news that a girl committed suicide after her seniors in college ragged her for over a year. In her suicide note, the girl mentioned that she couldn't...
Hi, I am using gcc compiler to compile the program and build an exe I used this command to compile gcc program.cpp -g -o program (generates program.exe and runs fine)...
🎉 UGC(university Grants Commision) has announced that A student who is pursuing a B.sc course can apply for B.Tech and those who is pursuing engineering degree can apply for bachelor...