MATLAB project - Fuzzy Logic as a topic that is of interest to me

i've been using MATLAB for some time now and have begun to realiza its true power.... i wanted to do a project in MATLAB.... i did a bit of study (+googling)....

and i have zeroed in on Fuzzy Logic as a topic that is of interest to me.... please suggest

1. Is it a worthwhile domain for a project, considering i am in comp engg 3rd yr DCE?

2. Please suggest topics for projects in this domain...

3. Other topics for projects in MATLAB...

thanks...

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    1. It depends if you are interested in Fuzzy Logic. Its used for robotics and other automations and also sometimes in computer science applications.

2. If you have googled then you surely must have come across some topics ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Other topics for projects in MATLAB? Did you even turn on the internet? Matlab's main website itself (specifically #-Link-Snipped-#) has thousands of interesting projects!!!! Here is a list, click on any to go to list...

NOTE: The below links do not work anymore. MATLAB Filexchange Catagories are now at : #-Link-Snipped-#

File Exchange Categories [DEPRECATED, kept only for Search results]

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • hbk
    hbk
    thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-# ....

that was really helpful of u...

i did google arnd, but somehow i missed this link..

will google more b4 posting next time...

thx anyways...
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hey no problem at all hbk!!!

Just that sometimes we have to stress that its important to search before posting so it gets easier to answer questions ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway, you are interested in MATLAB which is really good! So whatever project you make post it here, or even if you get stuck somewhere in an ongoing project cuz sometimes, some specifics are not on the Internet.

Another thing, MATLAB Help file is also a very very good place to start ๐Ÿ˜€

Have fun.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    xheavenlyx did a best work for collection awesome ideas
    excellent.......
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here are two very useful links:

MATLAB - YouTube
    - YouTube
  • Teju Viswanadham
    Teju Viswanadham
    hi
    i am planning to do pjct on red eye detection in matlab. can some one help me about this
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Teju Viswanadham
    hi
    i am planning to do pjct on red eye detection in matlab. can some one help me about this
    1) Take frames from camera using Matlab's Frame acquisition api.
    2) Extract image
    3) Segment the Face using YcBr color segmentation technique.
    4) Find the eye using "template matching". it is a process where you will keep some eye image in database . your program will try to find the eye pattern in segmented face image.

Eye are the part where "holes" will be present in face. Nose will also have Holes but too close. So alternatively you can use image morphology for eye detection.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The cocky exponential function e^x is strolling along the road insulting the functions he sees walking by. He scoffs at a wandering polynomial for the shortness of its Taylor series....
๐Ÿ˜› hi to all m very happy to join the forum
CEans, Your favorite browser gets a major upgrade! FireFox 3 is now officially available! Here: Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Folks @ Mozilla are aiming...
I'm working on an automated, programmable hydroponics system (legal guys, c'mon now ๐Ÿ˜€ ). I've been scouring the web for suppliers of small, cheap, rugged, virtually maintenance-free equipment, but all...
I'm reading over this website (The Joe Cell - Abundant, free, clean energy through space charge physics) and wondering, still, how it is that this bubble cavitation is supposed to...