Matlab code for autonomous car

hi..
i'm working on a project making autonomous cars..
can anyone help me providing the matlab codes to prepare it please..

expecting positive posts..

Replies

• neetu_crazy
    neetu_crazy
    Hello Sir! May I know why you prefer Matlab coding only? Which controller are you using? Actually ,even you am looking forward to work over a similar project.

I got an idea of a Robocar from somewhere but dint get its source code and specifications.
  • mew2sharan
    mew2sharan
    well..
    i prefer MATLAB for it holds the easier options for detecting the lane or path of the car to my knowledge. are there any other options? easier ones?

am using 89c51 from the philips - microcontroller
  • kritikamittal
    kritikamittal
    may i know was ur project a success???
    if so plz help with the details.😀
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    use simulink, (its easier to implement than writing the whole code) and try labview its better than matlab well suited to us LabVIEW - Wikipedia

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain me in brief about voice xml?
Hi guys.. Is it possible to play songs in the HTML documents? In the sense when we open a web page, the song which is written in the code has...
Friends, it would be really nice if all of you could share your campus interview experiences with the rest of us. How was the overall experience, what questions were asked...
Yesterday me with my team participated in an event named 'webplaneca ' in a tech fest . We presented our idea of 'Charity By Click' actually,what our idea is to...
Can anyone help in robotics? i want a white line detecting sensor which gives reliable output for the movement of robot in the region as shown in the fig. as...