Math-tactics !

Mr. and Mrs. Sharma are going for tour. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma has 9 sons and 6 daughters, all of 'em married. Out of 9 sons of Sharma, 5 sons have 3 daughters and 2 sons each; while rest 4 sons have 3 sons and 2 daughters each. Out of 6 daughters of Sharma, 3 daughters have 3 sons each ; and rest 3 daughters have 3 daughters each.
Ticket cost of male sex is 430 per person & that of female is 350 per person.
What will be the total expenditure ??

Hint: ALL 15 children of Mr. & Mrs. Sharma are "married" & not single(1) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    780๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    780๐Ÿ˜›
    Thread terminator ๐Ÿ˜”
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    Troll_So_Hard
    Mr. and Mrs. Sharma are going for tour. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma has 9 sons and 6 daughters, all of 'em married. Out of 9 sons of Sharma, 5 sons have 3 daughters and 2 sons each; while rest 4 sons have 3 sons and 2 daughters each. Out of 6 daughters of Sharma, 3 daughters have 3 sons each ; and rest 3 daughters have 3 daughters each.
    Ticket cost of male sex is 430 per person & that of female is 350 per person.
    What will be the total expenditure ??

Hint: ALL 15 children of Mr. & Mrs. Sharma are "married" & not single(1) ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Rs 31280 ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    sndgpr26
    Rs 31280 ๐Ÿ˜›
    Wrong
  • sndgpr26
    sndgpr26
    Troll_So_Hard
    Wrong
    there are a total of 41 male member and 39 female member
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    sndgpr26
    there are a total of 41 male member and 39 female member
    Read the first line carefully.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    total 47 male and 48 female
    thus total expenditure is 37010.
    is it right?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    sweet_honey
    total 47 male and 48 female
    thus total expenditure is 37010.
    is it right?
    wrong answer ๐Ÿ˜”
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Quite a big family they have.. Pity they all are not going for the tour ๐Ÿ˜›
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Troll_So_Hard
    wrong answer ๐Ÿ˜”
    oh.. i got it so late...!!!๐Ÿ˜”
    its 780??
  • graphite
    graphite
    By reading the whole question one will get confused. As only Mr. & Mrs. Sharma are going to tour the expenditure will be Rs. 780/-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tell me about instrumentation project of 5th sem which i will make in this same?
Hello CEans! A million thanks for the warm welcome specially to the admin's . I'm a newbie here who's been accidentally found this site ๐Ÿ˜ . I'm looking forward to...
i want to know if i can do a project to stop atm robbery.though there are cctv's , its of no use.can u suggest me some ideas
CEans, The 'What's New?' sub-menu under 'Community' lets you view the latest posts made on CE since your last visit. I wish to know how many of you use it...
Dear All, I want to calculate voltage drop in the cables used for lighting (industrial) purpose. Please let me know if there is any formula available to calculate the Voltage...