Math Logic Puzzle

write a four digit biggest integer which contain 1s.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    contains only 1s?
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    ya it contain only four ones
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it (1111)!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    If it's supposed to have four digits, it's 1111.

If not, I'll go for (11[sup]11[/sup])!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah (11^(11))! is larger! 😀
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    yes (11^(11))! larger
  • harshajd
    harshajd
    how about (11^(11)!)! 😉
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    its ((11)!^(11)!)!....
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ^^ In that case, it's only limited by the number of factorial symbols we put after that..
    I can write something like ((11)!^(11)!)!!!!!!

As we keep on adding ! symbol, the number keeps on getting bigger.
    I thought we can use any operation only once, in which case, I stand by (11^11)!
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Yea thats true it depends on! sign...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Concepts of Programs and Data in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and...
Concept of Data Representation in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and ask...
Concepts of Registers and Memory in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and...
Concepts of Instructions, Addressing Modes in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and...
Concept of RISC Instruction Set in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and...