Mass Appeal: Please Join CrazyEngineers Group on Facebook

Hi Engineers,

Let's unite at the #-Link-Snipped-# on Facebook & spread the word about CE through post updates on it's wall.

Share the group with your friends & invite more people to join.

By doing this we can get more active CEans 😀

Here is the link:
#-Link-Snipped-#

It's time that we make some Noise about all the crazy things we engineers do.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am posting all the interesting posts of CE on the CrazyEngineers' Group Wall.

If you are interested in being a CE promoter on Facebook, let me know. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We announced that we're giving away special T-Shirts to our members who celebrated CrazyEngineers day with us: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-those-who-celebrated-crazyengineers-day.html Here's a quick look at your t-shirts: Those who've been selected...
Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and...
A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate. My Dearest Reshma, Please answer the...
Indian coins are mainly produced in 4 cities 1. Delhi 2. Mumbai 3. Hyderabad 4. Kolkata The production in city puts an identification mark under the year of issue. Coins...
dear friends, I am saiful from malaysia and currently in my final year in Bach electrical electronics eng. My problem is I don't have any idea what to do for...