Mark Zuckerberg unveils Facebook video calling [Video]

Mark Zuckerberg announces Facebook's free Skype video calling app.

[video=youtube;pYjwmq6aWc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjwmq6aWc8&feature=player_embedded#at=56[/video]

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Just today morning at 5 am, a friend of mine sent me a voice call message. I tried it but couldn't make it work well, and its since FB is competing like hell with Google, they have a lotsa bugs in it... 😔 Hope to get a cleaner version soon... 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Facebook should try to reduce the Applications like Farmville and put in more effective stuff such as this Video conferencing.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The installation fails for some reason. They have to fix the bugs first before releasing it to the General Public. 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lecture on Project Representation - video lecture Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
Lecture on Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
Lecture on Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
1 The RMS value of the voltage u(t) =3 + 4cos (3t) is A) Ö (17) V B) 5 V C) 7 V D) (3 + 2Ö2) V 2. The...