Manufacturers catalogue !

manufacturers catalogue of reciprocating compressor!
please give me links.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

what do you need it for dude ? doing a project ?
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    No It's an assignment.
    I surf a lot but didn't find anything.
    Thanks for help dude!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Have you tried Kirloskar Pneumatic Company right at Pune? I am sure they would gladly help with your aasignment.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    bioramani
    Have you tried Kirloskar Pneumatic Company right at Pune? I am sure they would gladly help with your aasignment.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks , for the help!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    what kind of an assignment is that ? we can help with too if possible ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • mechky
    mechky
    Kedar Malwadkar
    No It's an assignment.
    I surf a lot but didn't find anything.
    Thanks for help dude!
    Here are some links from Indian manufacturers -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    zaveri
    what kind of an assignment is that ? we can help with too if possible ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thanks for showing interest but now it's done!!!
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    mechky
    Here are some links from Indian manufacturers -

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
    Thanks a lot!๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Thanks for showing interest but now it's done!!!
    Kedar, that was good of you. You are one of the very few who actually came back with a feed back and close a thread, which asked for specific info.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    bioramani
    Kedar, that was good of you. You are one of the very few who actually came back with a feed back and close a thread, which asked for specific info.
    Thanks for your appreciation sir! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Vibhav Kulkarni Engineering trade: computer scinece Occupation:student Work experience: fresher Hobbies: cricket,book reading,trying out hardware experiments. Aim in life: Make my self as key asset for organization I'am working...
Hello every one .. I'am in my Final year computer Engineering. I need some guidance and help regarding my fianl year project , (an idea from the same site by...
please anybody tell me the working of two stroke petrol engine . I didn't i understand it in the class . please .
Yes. It is expected that the CAT 2012 notification will be out this Sunday. The sale of forms might commence on 30th of July and will go on till 17th...
The Google team is thrilled to announce our first g|day events in India. We're looking forward to engaging with this community of developers, business leaders, IT professionals and entrepreneurs who...